Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is more than gas. As a clean, low carbon energy source, LPG is a versatile off-grid energy solution for just about any business. Whether you have no means of being connected to the mains grid or are looking for an alternative solution, LPG can work for you – whatever your business, whatever your industry.
- LPG emits 35% less CO2 than coal and 12% less than oil
- LPG is automatically generated during the production of methane during the refining process
- LPG produces 90% less carbon monoxide and 50% less smog than mains natural gas
- It readily evaporates posing no environmental risk in the event of a spillage
- LPG tanks can be left on site for 30 years, whereas oil tanks need replacing every 10-15
- Tanks can be buried below ground to improve the aesthetics of a building
- Telemetry systems can alert the supplier when fuel is low, making deliveries manageable and efficient
- The cost of LPG installation – compared with electric and oil is significantly cheaper.
- The supply network is well-established meaning that due to lower installation costs and the instant availability of hot water and heat, LPG is quickly becoming the fuel of choice for thousands of homes located off the gas grid.
- In future, the development of Renewable LPG technologies will provide a renewable fuel that can be added into the supply chain with absolutely no need to change customers’ storage tanks
Take a look at some of our case studies to see how LPG is used Commercially.
Click here to find your local Commercial LPG Supplier.